Thursday, April 4, 2019

Charity Ad Poster - Practical



1) I planned my print advert via drawing a model version of it on my I-pad. I labelled it including handwriting and the backdrop etc. |I then also listed all my ideas of what i wanted my advert to include and the reasoning for my ideas. I then narrowed down my ideas into a smaller list to complete my plan.
2) During my research and planning, I had to take into consider the lighting and message behind the poster. I wanted to make the message and target audience clear from looking at the poster. I did this by using quotes from the bullies which stated the things they said to the actor in the poster.
3) I believe that my advert was successful because the target audience was well established and it also gives the message i wanted to portray.
4) Others that I have asked say that it is "very effective" and "easily gives away the target audience"
5) I have learnt how to use lighting and other components such as location in order to make an effective poster with a message. I have also learnt how to portray a message and how to make this effective when adding text onto posters and other layouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment