Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Term 1B - Newspaper Assessment


Questions were: 1.News values and conventions 2. Representation of Ethnicity 3. Technology 4. Shirky/Gerbner

Identify a strength or strengths in your assessment:

My online media/technology was my best answer when comparing to the other questions.  Getting 9 marks out of 10, I was able to identify various advantages and disadvantages of online media and how it has affected the audience.

What are the areas you need to improve?

I need to revise and go over representation of ethnicity and the other areas of DR CAGES so I have more to write about when answering the question. I also need to revise the theorists and need to understand how to answer theorists question with examples.

What will you do to improve in your next assessment? Any particular areas or study skills?

I will go over all theorists in order to understand what to write in such question and also revise DR CAGES for the same reason.







No comments:

Post a Comment